// Do NOT call init twice, use existing init OneSignal.push(["init", { /* Your other settings, for example: (e.g.) appId: '...' Place the following call on the outermost brace */ safari_web_id: 'web.onesignal.auto.10485988-1822-4e96-b399-29edb7cde282' }]);

Remy Ma is not letting up on her arrival, Nicki Minaj. Earlier tonight (March 2), Remy premiered a new track on Funkmaster Flex’s Hot 97 show titled “Another One.”

On the song, Remy goes in on another record as the world awaits a reply, pulling a “Back to Back” with another diss, taking a page from Drake’s feud with her ex- boyfriend, Meek Mill.

Like Nicki’s ex, it is taking her quite some time to reply with an actual record.

Aside from a few social media posts and liking supportive comments by rappers like The Game, Nicki has remained silent.

Remy on the other hand follows her hit song “shETHER” with another record featuring Mariah Carey at the beginning.

You tube video has been remove. Thanks Nicki Minaj for telling YouTube to remove the video

 

 

Quan had to hand some money to that bouncer he allegedly punched in Miami. Rich Homie Quan has settled his lawsuit with the Club LIV bouncer who claims the rapper struck him in the face outside the venue in March 2015. According to TMZ, the rapper paid $60,000 to the bouncer on Tuesday. Though he agreed to the settlement, Quan still denies the assault occurred. "That's one expensive punch and hopefully it'll send a message -- to not just celebrities, but regular people -- you can't go around punching people," says the bouncer's legal team. Initial reports of the incident suggested that after Quan punched the man, he made a speed boat getaway. This was later debunked, as it was clarified that Quan simply attended a party on a boat later that night -- a far less dramatic story. In April 2015, Quan made a statement of his innocence following the accusations.

The Atlanta trio were criticized for their comments regarding Makonnen's sexuality in a Rolling Stone profile.

After receiving backlash over their comments about Atlanta rapper iLoveMakonnen's sexuality in a Rolling Stone profile, Migos have shared a statement which attempts to clarify their remarks.

"We always been about being original and staying true," reads text posted to the group's official Twitter account. "We are all fan's of Makonnens music and we wish he didn't feel like he ever had to hide himself."

Makonnen is a fellow Atlanta rapper who publicly revealed he was gay last month. In the RS profile of Migos, which was published Wednesday, the trio seemed to suggest that Makonnen's coming out should not be supported. 

"They supported him?" Quavo asks, raising an eyebrow. "That's because the world is fucked up," says Offset. "This world is not right," Takeoff says.

In the new statement, the trio clarify these remarks, writing "We feel the world is fucked up that people feel like they have to hide and we're asked to comment on someone's sexuality."

In the profile, group member Quavo also suggested that Makonnen's sexuality "undermines his credibility."

"We ain't saying it's nothing wrong with the gays," says Quavo. But he suggests that Makonnen's sexuality undermines his credibility, given the fact that "he first came out talking about trapping and selling Molly, doing all that."

He frowns. "That's wack, bro."

While this portion of the interview is not explicitly addressed, the statement closes with a general apology. "We have no problem with anyone's sexual preference. We love all people, gay or straight and we apologize if we offended anyone."

So apparently, there wasn’t a decade-long beef between 50 Cent and The Game — at least that’s the impression the G-Unit boss gave in an interview with Big Boy on Real 92.3 today (August 25).

50 is asked about hanging out with his rival at Los Angeles’ Ace of Diamonds earlier this month where The Game presented a peace offering.

Now we have 50’s side of what went on that night.

“He came, he kicked it,” he says casually. “I always said I didn’t understand where it came from. He explained it to me.”

Despite past incidents where 50 refused the possibility of befriending The Game again (see his reaction to The Game posing with fellow G-Unit soldier Lloyd Banks), the rap mogul says the beef was never that serious.

Snoop Dogg sat down with SOHH.com for a CRWN interview where he discusses how Suge Knight and Death Row Records turned his back on him when he tried to make peace with Puff Daddy and The Notorious B.I.G.

Snoop’s attempt to make amends was during a time when the Coolaid rapper just had his son and was on his way to being the father of a second child. It was also a time when the East Coast versus West Coast rivalry was heating up, resulting in the deaths of Biggie and Tupac Shakur. “I’m trying to live, y’all niggas trying to die,” the 44-year-old Long Beach rapper says of Death Row‘s scandalous activities that landed Suge Knight behind bars.

Page 1 of 2